Premium Power Greens CapsulesMarch 31, 2020
B12 Max Oral Spray 30mlMarch 31, 2020
Support Energy & vitality
One of the most powerful types of fungi is Cordyceps sinensis, a highly sought-after Himalayan medicinal mushroom. In Bhutan, Tibet and Nepal, indigenous peoples have witnessed the curative power of Cordyceps first-hand for generations, and centuries-old Traditional Chinese Medicine texts like the Ben Cao Cong Xin praise the fungus’s innumerable abilities to ward off common colds, combat back pain, suppress coughs, sharpen the senses and more
Get the benefits of this rare adaptogen daily or just when you need an extra boost. Perfect for periods of intense physical training, heavy travelling or peak stress.
- Supports physical stamina
- Boosts your immune system
- Improves mental clarity and focus
Cordyceps mushrooms have been shown in research studies.
- May Boost Exercise Performance – Cordyceps are thought to increase the body’s production of the molecule adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is essential for delivering energy to the muscles. This may improve the way your body uses oxygen, especially during exercise
- Anti-Aging Properties -The elderly, have traditionally used Cordyceps to reduce fatigue and boost strength and sex drive. Researchers believe their antioxidant content may explain their anti-aging potential
- Potential Anti-Tumour Effects -Cordyceps’ potential to slow the growth of tumours, has generated significant interest in recent years. Researchers believe the fungi may exert anti-tumour effects in several ways.
- May Help Manage Type 2 Diabetes -Cordyceps contain a special type of sugar that may help treat diabetes. Diabetes is a disease in which the body either does not produce or respond to the hormone insulin, which normally transports the sugar glucose into your cells for energy. When your body does not produce enough insulin or respond well to it, glucose cannot enter the cells, so it stays in the blood. Over time, having too much glucose in the blood can cause serious health problems, therefore, it’s important for people with diabetes to make sure their blood sugar levels are well controlled. Interestingly, Cordyceps may keep blood sugar levels within a healthy range by mimicking the action of insulin.
- Possible Benefits for Heart Health – As research emerges on the effects of Cordyceps on heart health, the benefits of the fungi are becoming increasingly apparent. In fact, Cordyceps are approved in China for the treatment of arrhythmia, a condition in which the heartbeat is too slow, too fast or irregular. A study found that Cordyceps significantly reduced heart injuries in rats with chronic kidney disease. Injuries to the heart from chronic kidney disease are thought to increase the risk of heart failure, so reducing these injuries may help avoid this outcome. The researchers attributed these findings to the adenosine content of Cordyceps. Adenosine is a naturally occurring compound that has heart-protective effects. Cordyceps may also have a beneficial effect on cholesterol levels.
- May Help Fight Inflammation -Cordyceps is said to help fight inflammation in the body. Although some inflammation is good, too much can lead to diseases like heart disease and cancer. Research has shown that when human cells are exposed to Cordyceps, special proteins that increase inflammation in the body become suppressed. Thanks to these potential effects, researchers believe Cordyceps may serve as a useful anti-inflammatory supplement or drug in fact, Cordyceps have been shown to reduce inflammation in the airways, making them a potential therapy for asthma.
£24.99100% pure organic noni juice no additives boosting health and vitality
£22.15Pure white tea capsules to boost energy by cleansing and detoxing the body
£16.99Concentrated green food in a capsule for energy support